Tuesday 11 December 2007

Finally a Blog

Hey to all!!! And especially: Hey Annah... look it's done!!! Finally I have a blog!!!
It's truth, Annah Whitfield, that I have the privilege to call friend, stimulated me to make this blog. She was right, La Vie En Rose Mall deserves a blog!!!!!!


La Vie En Rose Mall is a new space where you can find stores as Unforgetable, Arwen's and Wild Rose Home Design. But not only!!! Far from being a place where you can only find new handsome clothes or furniture, the Mall is a space to chat with your friends, dance, date a bit (search for the hidden coudles ;) ) and appreciate the work of great cretores.



I hope you all enjoy it, same way I enjoyed to made it and how I'm enjoying now seeing it grows.. :)








2 comments:

Ana said...

Congrats on your first post :) I know you're going to like to have one

~A~ Kisses ~A~

Moon Gloucester said...

That's why Portugal is growing up in Europe...full of businesswomen !! (or witches ??)