Wednesday 2 January 2008

"Inspired by Tim Burton and Beyond"

At La Vie En Rose Mall we have a special place for great creators. They will have two stores to expose their work, for a month, without any cost.
A random collection of terrific creations that you can't miss.

And I couldn't be happier with the first creators that I have at the Mall.
I'm proud tontroduce you Satine Dollinger and Kenn Szondi, the wonderful duet that make up the magnifiçant House Of Burtesque.
House of Burtesque has skins, clothes, poses, scenes and items inspired by Tim Burton and Beyond, a place you can't afford to not know!!!!!!



Just keep an eye on Satine. I belive she will be one of the SL great creators. She is starting but.... hey..... I've seen how she built her first pair of shoes... lol



You just have to go there.... Kenn's creations are out of this world and everyone that enters his store for the first time just have a word to say: WOW.... and you don't need to say anything else just look enjoy and do like me... take some great shots :)


No comments: